Unreliable U-Bolt Pro locking with Wifi Bridge

@Will after my bridge for the UL3 V2 was updated I’m still finding it reporting failure on WiFi and BLTE randomly. My other three bridges on the same version are reporting accurately. The bridge connection is working however.

@Rorem pls try it again

Reset bridge and re-paired with lock. This time it completed saying good connections for both WiFi and BTLE. Looks like I may be good to go now.
Thanks

I am a 1,000 miles away from the locks so unplugging them doesn’t work.

Still not working. I will try logging out and log back in.

@Schiber It should be fine now, please try it again

I am also having the same issue on my bridge. Can i get mine upgrade also.

@jonald Please try to upgrade your U-tec App then setup again.

Hi Will, my app is already updated to 2.0.8.
my bridge is version 01.03.0504.

It will work for a day or two and it will just suddenly stop working. My bridge is about 8 feet away from the lock.

@jonald It would be more efficient to support you to submit a ticket directly.

Intermittent connection to my bridge. Can you upgrade mine too?

@Cohen1 Done. Please check it again.

I am also having the same issue on my bridge. Very very slow connection Can i get mine upgrade also

@Gallitelli Please check it again

Same! It takes around 25 second to connect! Time is to long!! I also have another problem time on my lock is wrong 1 hour difference from my phone, how can I update this

@Gallitelli Please click here https://support.u-tec.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to submit a ticket directly

Even after upgrade, the issue is still there.
What i do is to go to my router and force reconnect the bridge, wait for few minutes and it works smoothly again…

I am having the same problems with not being able to use my bridge with google home or alexa. I have submitted a ticket but have not heard back. Can you help?

Hi there, can you check mine as well. The bridge is slow…Thank!