Unreliable U-Bolt Pro locking with Wifi Bridge

Hi Will, can you please upgrade my bridge when you get a chance?

@Momo Please try it again. If the problem persists, it would be more efficient to support you to submit a ticket directly.

@will Having similar problems with both my bridges. Can you push an upgrade? Thanks!

@Glaser1 Sure, please check it again.

First try to log out of app and log back in after a few minutes before trying to change any settings. This has helped me a few times when lock acts up.

@Anderson4 Upgraded. Please try it again.

May I have my 8 Uloq Pro bridges upgraded? None of them are especially reliable.

@Stuckemeyer Upgraded already, please try to set it up again, if the problem persists, it would be more efficient to support you to submit a ticket directly

@Will Please update my Wifi Bridge. I am having the same issues. I submitted a ticket and got a generic list of troubleshooting that did not resolve the issues.

I have two of these locks and canā€™t keep either of them connected. Iā€™ve messed around too long to send them back but right now I feel I wasted my money and canā€™t use them for what they promised to do.

Is there any updates coming or replacement bridges, software or anything thatā€™s going to make them usable?

@Schiber Youā€™ll need to unplug, plug it in, or pair it again. Setting Up Ultraloq Bridge. If the problem persists, it would be more efficient to support you to submit a ticket directly.

Iā€™ve been trying that for two months. Thatā€™s not an answer to the problem. I feel like my problems just keep going in a viscous circle and no one is ever going to help me. I keep getting messages, I keep sending in tickets, I keep trying to call and unplugging it , resetting it, resetting the router, none of that works.

@Schiber We created a ticket 116549 for you, please check your email. Our team will follow up with you soon after you reply.
Btw, please make sure that you are using a 2.4GHz WiFi network (5GHz WiFi NOT supported)<most important> and recheck whether your SSID(WiFi/Router name) or password contains special characters like ā€™ , * , / or \ ,etc.

Iā€™m interested in having a bridge reset as well.
It would be for the bridge purchased 2-3 years ago, rather than the one in the last year.
Thank you

I want in on this. Connecting thru my bridge has always been very slow and inconsistent and frequently fails. Could I get my bridge updated as well please. Thx.

@ddissett Upgraded, please try it again.

@Yoder1 Please try to pair your Bridge with the Router again, if the problem persists, please submit a ticket directly.

@Will I just installed a UL3 and the bridge is showing Failed for WiFi and BTLE. Can you upgrade it to V02.52.0503?

@Rorem Sure, please check it again. :smiley:

Confirmed bridge is updated, Iā€™ll reboot it when I get home and see if it fixes the issue