Ubolt Pro bridge not connecting to wifi

I’m having a very frustrating time trying to connect my lock to our wifi. I find the instructions provided online to be very difficult to follow. Is there an easy fix for this? I would like to be able to lock and unlock my door while I’m away from the house.

Hi Robson,
Please ensure that the U-tec App you are using is under the latest version , and check whether you can see a red dot from the settings page of the U-tec App . Please press the red dot to **upgrade the firmware accordingly. How to Update the Firmware for Ultraloq Smart Lock?
Here is the video for your reference. Ultraloq | App Guide: Pair Ultraloq Bridge - YouTube
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you need anything else! With our support team, you can also follow up on your ticket 88141.

Thanks for the response.
I’ve updated the firmware on the lock. However the problem seems to be with the bridge. It doesn’t connect to my wifi.
Is there something that can be done about that?

Our support team will contact you soon.

Hi Will,

I have had similar frustrations as Robson, with the exception that I was able to set up and get the lock to operate without much issue. That said, my ability to access the lock is extremely unreliable. To Robson’s point, I rarely can connect to my bridge maybe 3 out of 10 times.

And the requirement to be within 3ft of the device to download any updates is extremely inconvenient for those, like me, who purchase the lock with the intention of managing a property from a distance. It effectively eliminates the benefit of remote access if you must constantly update within the vicinity of the lock. I would highly recommend developing a workaround for the proximity issue as it relates to system upgrades if they are essential to the lock function.

Best,
Erica

@Kern Our support team had upgraded one of your Bridge successfully to V02.52.0503, please check and try it again. If you need any further assistance, please click here https://support.u-tec.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to submit a ticket directly.