WIFI UBolt 1 will not connect B/T

WIFI UBolt1 combo handle will not connect to WIFI Bridge via b/t fails to connect b/t shows connected WIFI and sometimes will show in the app WIFI and b/t connected but no remote access only b/t access from ubolt1 to phone app when your next to the lock u-tec said it was a bad bridge and I got a new one and still have the same problem I did all the resets on the handle has new batteries and removed the battery’s in the dead bolt and reset still the same I tried many ways to reconnect the bridge and not happening in my orbri app it shows connected to the 2.4g I have a I phone and the latest iOS I have a orbi hole house mesh sys runs 5g and 2.4g also have just a 2.4g iot set up still no connection b/t firmware is 0.34.0002 lock firmware is 01.40.0001 anyone have a clue what could be the problem this all started when I had to replace the handle the inter circuit board come loose from the solder joints inside

Hi Borso,

We are so sorry for this inconvenience caused for you.

A ticket has been created for this issue, please check your e-mail for our detailed reply.

Thanks for your understanding.

Hi I replaced 3 bridges and 3 ubolts and this still will not lock what are you going to do to fix this problem

Hi I have tried 3 bridges and 3 new ubolts this ble on the lock to the bridge is not connecting how will you resolve this problem

I’m having the same issue with a brand new U-Bolt Pro U-Tec sent me as a charged replacement for a supposedly failed lock(see the unresponsive fingerprint reader thread). I now have the same problem. Old working bridge sets up correctly and all signals look fine. The app initially appears to connect on WiFi (thru the bridge) but within seconds “fails over” to bluetooth. Thus no remote access. Support wants to sell me a new bridge !!!

I think they’ve massively screwed up the lock firmware and are now using the mess to sell existing inventory.