Unreliable U-Bolt Pro locking with Wifi Bridge

@Ben Your Bridge upgraded.

Hi there, can you check mine as well. The bridge is slow…Thank

@Gosselin Upgraded just now.

Hi, can you upgrade my 3 bridges as well? Thanks

@Lucash1 done, please try it again.

@Will , Can you check on and update my bridge also? I’m 4 hours away from my property and I cannot connect even though the bridge signal says it’s good.

@wood2 there is only one Bridge online, so I upgraded it. For others, please try to pair them with your lock again so we can do some debugs remotely.

Hi,

I have a ubolt with Wi-Fi bridge on v02.52.0503.
Wifi signal is good
BLE signal is good

Connection is very unreliable. It seems a fix to this annoying issue is a firmware push?

Can you please upgrade my bridge? Thank you!

@Miller6 Upgraded, please check it again.

1 Like

I have the same issue. Bridge is on V02.52.0503
WiFi Signal good
BLE Signal good
Server Status is Error. Can you upgrade my bridge? Thanks

@Yau Upgraded, please try it again.

Hi there, can you check mine as well. The WIFI bridge is unreliable and slow…Thank

I hate to be a “me too”, but, I’ve had the U-Bolt Pro a couple of days now and love everything about it…except the WiFi bridge. The thing is monumentally unreliable.

I’d love to try the new firmware in hopes that it fixes my connection issues as well.

Hi there, can you check mine as well. The WIFI bridge is unreliable and slow…Thank

Will, THANK YOU! works wonderfully as expected!

So done you fixed it and it works perfectly… I just bought another u-bolt plus bridge! :rofl:
And now I need you to do the same thing to my new one. Please @Will, update the firmware when you get a chance.

@Lamontagne Upgraded, please check.

@Mitchell1 Upgraded, please check it again.

@Miller6 Upgraded as well, please check it again.

Thank you for everything and have a nice day!

@Will Thank you! I really appreciate your help.