Unreliable U-Bolt Pro locking with Wifi Bridge

@Quach upgraded, please try it again.

I would like to share that this upgrade dramatically improves the consistency of the lock and bridge combo. It works close to 100% of the time through Alexa routines and the app now. Great work. I hope the team is considering rolling this out by default to all users so they donā€™t have to come here to request an upgrade!

Thanks Will, the lock that was not connecting is now connecting. Thatā€™s a good sign.

Will keep an eye on it, also noticed the firmware version on the bridge is still v02.52.0503. Not sure if this is something else done on the backend ? :man_shrugging:

@Coughlin good feedback, weā€™d love to consider it.

Hi, can I get this special upgrade for my bridge?
It will not connect consistently while Iā€™m outside home.

@Protasovitskiy Done

I am
Unable to connect remotely. I bridge connected and works well within home. Do I need bridge update?

@Will I have three WiFi bridges running on v02.52.0503. I too am finding the connection to be inconsistent, do I already have the latest firmware? Or is there an update available?

@Luther We upgraded your Bridge successfully, which improved the communication features between the 3rd-party server and ours.

After that, please log off your U-tec App, then log in again. How to log out of the U-tec account?

Sometimes youā€™ll need to unplug, plug it in, or pair it again. Setting Up Ultraloq Bridge

Here is the video for your reference. Ultraloq | App Guide: Pair Ultraloq Bridge - YouTube

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you need anything else!

@Rorem Upgraded. Please try to unplug, plug it in, or pair it again. Setting Up Ultraloq Bridge

Thanks! However, I donā€™t see the version # change on any of the bridges? Is that normal?

I logged out and back in, and unplug/plug each bridge

@Rorem Any better than before? There is no change on your side.

Oh Ok, Iā€™ll test a bit and let you know.

Edit: Connection seems to be MUCH better now

I am unable to connect remotely on a consistent basis. Sometimes it connects after about 45 seconds, sometimes it does not, and I have to come out of the app, and then try again. The bridge connects in about 20 to 30 seconds from around my home when I have to enter. Would you please update the bridge so that this long delay in connection can be avoided. Thanks.

@Dee Upgraded, please try it again.

1 Like

Hi @Will

I just installed the U-Bolt Pro and paired the bridge successfully, but after a few minutes the BLE says poor and I canā€™t access the lock remotely. If I unplug and re-plug it connects back saying that both connections are good (WiFi and BLE) but again after a few minutes BLE disconnects. The bridge is within 4 feet of the lock. Any fixes? Thanks.

@Karp1 It should be fine now. Please check it again.

Hi @Will, I have the same setup and it appears my bridge keeps becoming unresponsive. I can recover with a reset (power cycle), but thatā€™s not obviously practical. Everyone in the thread is mentioning an firmware update to the bridge thatā€™s beneficial. Can you check if Iā€™m current? Thanks.

@Himes upgraded, please try it again

Bridge firmware v02.50.0503
Wifi Signal Good
BLE Signal Good