Unreliable U-Bolt Pro locking with Wifi Bridge

@Onelinez finished, please try it again.

@TRU-BOOST upgraded, please try it again.

@derrey it should be fine, please recheck.

@Will How do I get my bridge upgraded? Got it today and as far as I can tell this product should not be on the market because it is inoperable. Bridge, lock and router in very close proximity. App says the signal is good, the light on the bridge is green, but I can’t do anything via the bridge.

Also, the app seems to be hijacking my bluetooth and turning it on when I am trying to force a network connection to test the bridge. So I have to keep manually turning my bluetooth off. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

@RoyN please try to disconnect your Bridge and pair it with your lock again, if the problem persists, please submit a ticket. Thanks.

I also have a terrible time keeping my bridge connected. I have to reset it several times per week and have even had to disconnect and reconnect it.

is it possible to also upgrade my two wifi bridges, Having connecting issues as well

@Michele upgrade finished.

1 Like

@Doorknocker We can not find any product under your email. Please use your email address associated with your Ultraloq Products or Purchase Orders, and submit a ticket by clicking this link: https://support.u-tec.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

could not figure out how to change email ect but can you try it now has the right email and should be two devices

@Doorknocker1 Update failed. Please try to pair your bridge again. We will see if we can try to upgrade it once again.

Both or just 1 as have two one in each property

@Doorknocker1 Please click here https://support.u-tec.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to submit a ticket directly.

Sorry for the delay in reply. I have been out of the country. So, the problem seems to still be there. I even unpaired and repaired both hubs and locks. Any other suggestions? I really want to be able to control these locks remotely as I sometimes have guests that come to my house when I’m out of town.

@Onelinez please try to unpair then pair them again.

I unpaired and then paired both of my locks and wifi bridges and it works great using bluetooth…But when I am out and about or even out of range of bluetooth the app will keep spin on connecting and at the bottom it says that the lock connection has failed. I’m not sure what the next steps would be?! I really want to be able to use these locks to there full potential!

I received a new replacement bridge and paired it last night. Can you please push the latest firmware to that device? Thank you.

@Onelinez Please try it again, if the problem persists, please click here https://support.u-tec.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to submit a ticket directly.

@Coughlin done, please try it again.

Hi,

I have two ubolts with two Wi-Fi bridges on v02.52.0503.
Wifi signal is good
BLE signal is good

Connection is very unreliable. It seems a fix to this annoying issue is a firmware push?

How do I upgrade my two bridges ?