New updated app doesn’t allow to get remote access! 🙁

The app got updated without my consent and now I can’t provide access to my guest in Christmas. This is a horrible situation and the chat bot is a joke. Someone from u tec read these messages? Nothing wrong was happening before, so why you create a new app that is screwing everybody and causing a lot of problems and damage. I don’t understand. This is a nightmare and I don’t know what to do. :-1::slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Please fix. Had to cut my Christmas visit short because I could not connect to my app to give someone temporary access. Couldn’t access the app at all. Had no issues before Christmas. Trip cut short. If this doesn’t get fixed I’ll be disconnecting and putting in a different brand

Problems here too. Returning the lock, the company is not ready to support their technology at scale.

1 Like

Hello, we have updated your bridge. Could you please check again?

Hello, we have updated your bridge. Could you please check again?

Works like a charm now.

Thank you!

Hello Carrie. I restarted my bridge and it seems to be ok now. But I have to be there in person to do it. Please delete my post.
Thanks
Sebastian

Hello Eric a d Carrie,
Please see this screenshot.
What this means?

This is very disappointing.
I still can’t get remote access.
Please restore to my lock to the way it was before. I want to keep using the app from before. I never requested an update. :slightly_frowning_face::-1:

Thanks,
Sebastian

1 Like

This is very disappointing.

I still can’t get remote access.

Please restore to my lock to the way it was before. I want to keep using the app from before. I never requested an update. :slightly_frowning_face::-1:

Thanks,

Sebastian

It means your bridge signal may have some issues. Could you check if you can connect your lock through Bluetooth now? (you can turn off your phone wifi and turn on Bluetooth)

Hello Carrie, it works with Bluetooth, but I have to be home for that. It doesn’t work remotely. That’s the whole point of the bridge. I would like to go back to my previous app and stop all this nightmare.
Thanks,
S

Sorry, we are troubleshooting this problem, could you please share an Admin User with me(my email: carrie@u-tec.com)? this will help us a lot. Thanks.

Are you sometimes or always unable to connect remotely?

Hello Carrie,
Only after the infamous update a few days ago.
thanks,

Hello there,
At home it only works with Bluetooth and now i have this confusing message that the door is open while is actually closed.

ALSO , what is the default location? What is this private info necessary?
I have also this confusing image about that basically no lock is detected. :-1::confused:

Can you tell me how can i dowload my previous app version? Im done with this nightmare.
Thanks

Omg worst and worst. Now I have zero access. It doesn’t recognize my lock and doesn’t allow me to add it at all! :frowning_with_open_mouth: :-1:

It seems that something terrible happens every 10 minutes. What’s the best phone number to call to end this nightmare?
Thanks

Hi, There is a email message to you through frank@u-tec.com.

Hello Frank, I only received this email/message but no content.
Thanks
S

The disappearing the lock is due to server temporarily issue which is fixed yesterday.
Your lock is connected to internet properly for now. I will send another email to you.