New updated app doesn’t allow to get remote access! 🙁

Thanks Frank, I can see it now.

S

COMPLETELY AGREE!!
I’m considering throwing out all my Utec devices.
Having a rental with this disastrous app release during the holidays is egregious.
As a product manager you don’t push releases during prime usage periods especially when this impacts consumers safety and access to a home.

100% Fail. Start pulling this release back to the prior version and work on launching with better educational materials and support.

2 Likes

Display a message in app when servers are down!!!

2 Likes

If your app updated that is on you. That’s your setting to auto update your apps. Why blame this great company for your lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Respectfully disagree with you, @Chamness. The V2 app update seems to have caused all kinds of issues for many users. Most companies do not make the app updates widely available until they have been well tested, and it’s clear that this update was not well tested before broad release. Auto-updates generally fix bugs for the majority of users without them even knowing, but in this case this update has introduced many bugs to many users. There’s no way that most people have the time to manually update all their apps and devices, and you’re leaving yourself vulnerable to old bugs and security issues if you don’t auto-update.

1 Like