Fingerprint scanner not working any more

We just started having the same issue. Fingerprint pad is not working. Keypad is working fine.
We bought a specifically for the fingerprint feature, so this is quite annoying.

If you manage to get this access to old
Firmware versions please let me know. They have removed it from the website here and I have been trying to obtain it for awhile so I can downgrade my firmware

What’s the point? I have submitted 3 tickets for my locks. Two of them failed - both just outside of warranty. I bought them 2 years apart. You’ve offered me a discount coupon for a new one… that’s it.

I can send you a video showing the fingerprint scanner works but it DOES NOT work to unlock anymore. People should go into their U-Home app and try to add fingerprints to a user. Guess what magically comes alive that was previously dead? The fingerprint scanner. You can add fingerprints and it confirms it via app. All is good. Now try to open the lock? Nope. No response. No acknowledgement. You can add fingerprints all day long and it scans fine. Try to open it? Nope. It’s asleep.

@Gaede Hi there, we have contacted you in ticket #237619, please kindly check our message in your e-mail. Thanks!

I didn’t receive any email. No support ticket opened that I can see.