Auto Unlock does not work as advertised

Auto Unlock is a feature that is advertised but it is unreliable and most of the time it does not work.
I read the community posts and don’t see updates to repair the issue from Ultraloq.
What is the status?
Is Ultraloq honoring extended warranty knowing that the bolt does not operate as advertised?
Utraloq Pro WIFI
Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi Jaime,

We are so sorry for this.

A ticket has been created for this issue, please check your e-mail for our detailed reply.

Thanks for your understanding.

You are not alone. It has worked less often than not (currently not) for the 2 years I’ve had it.
Pretty much the reason I selected this brand/model…;(

Same issue here:. u-Bolt Pro WiFi. Notifications show that the away/back detection is working reliably. But the lock almost never auto unlocks when I approach the door. “almost never” means it worked 2 or 3 times in the past two months with at least 100 cases when it should have.

I’m using an iPhone on iOS.

U-tec shipped new lock electronics with, as explained by U-tec, an improved Bluetooth connection.
After installation it has worked as it should only once. I continue to test. What I’ve seen is that it takes more than a minute standing in front of the door before it unlocks or it never does. By then it is more effective to enter the code or use the finger print feature.
Most of the times, if the Auto Unlock has not done anything, I enter by using finger print and after entering the house, a few minutes later, the Auto Unlock is recognized and opens the lock.

HI, I am having the same issue,Auto Unlock is a feature that is advertised but it is unreliable and most of the time it does not work.

1 Like

Sorry for the cross-post. But see this: Improve Auto Unlock - #39 by nyjKlein