Auto Unlock not working

Just installed a new Ultraloq Pro Wifi and it’s all working well, but the Auto-unlock doesn’t work even though it sends me notifications when I’m back to say it will unlock when I approach the door. Do I need to have the app running when I try this or is it a bug?

Hi Peter,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused for you.

A ticket: #132053 has been created for this issue. One of our team member will reply to you in detail. Please check your e-mail later.

Thank you!

[quote=“Peter3, post:1, topic:6211, full:true”]
Just installed a new Ultraloq Pro Wifi and it’s all working well, but the Auto-unlock doesn’t work even though it sends me notifications when I’m back to say it will unlock when I approach the door. Do I need to have the app running when I try this or is it a bug?
I’m having the same issues. Have 3 different U-tec locks because I liked them and turned 2 Auto Unlock off just to get one to work properly.
Problems ever since last update and it’s taking along time to get fixed,?!

It’s a bug,which I don’t understand??
Should be so simple.

I’ve now turned Auto-unlock off. It works occasionally but mostly not. Looks like a bug to me.

Hi support, I have the same issue. Auto-unlock has never worked once, even though the leaving/approaching notifications are received. I have the Ubolt pro with bridge.

Typically and unfortunately this is a ‘feature’ of the lock.
It’s a crying shame actually, all other lock functionality is very good.
And… when the auto unlock feature works its excellent…however incredibly intermittent. I’ve had it work for a few days and then not work for a week.
I’ve even tried to analyse it and try to come up with a pattern, sequence or whatever to try and ascertain what causes it. But cannot get any joy there either. Frustrating.
Had 2 locks for more than 6 months now and like having them but would love them if the auto unlock worked. :confused:

1 Like

6 months now, still waiting for a fix.