About the Wishlist category

It really would make more sense and create less duplication if we could separate users from locks. It would make more sense to create a master set of users and then assign the user to the lock. This would improve the system by allowing fingerprints and user settings to be retained even if thr lock was replaced preventing duplicate setup work for the user

1 Like

Why does this ‘ultimate smart lock’ only ‘work with’ Amazon Alexa? I utilize dozens of smart home products and they all have many integrated app options yet the only option I get with the Ultraloq Pro U-Bolt is Amazon Alexa. What’s being done to expand integrations? I’ve had this lock for 3 years and nothing is changing. Her I am with a high-end “smart lock” that “does it all” and the highest end smart switch from Brilliant Tech that also claims to work with everything but these 2 things don’t work together. Super frustrating. I’ve expressed the same thing to brilliant multiple times over 3 years and no response from them either. Smart tech? More like dumb tech.

1 Like

Hi. A new member here. Apologies if this has been raised but my request is simple, enable date formatting based on region. I find reading mmm-dd confusing and lacking of date format feature is disrespectful and not inclusive. Thanking you in advance.

How do I delete log entries?