UTec Customer support ignoring me

I raised a support query regarding a faulty deadbolt. a few months ago. UTec agreed to send me a replacement deadbolt if I paid $40 shipping. I wasn’t too happy but paid it anyway as I have a hole in my door right now and no way to secure it. Over thepast few weeks I’ve asked for the shipping details but not heard anything from support .Yesterday I received a package with no documentation and a deadbolt for a completely different model. I wasn’t even sure if it had come from Utec and emailed support twice and they just won’t reply.

I’m not sure what to do. Does anyone have the phone number of the company director so I can call them and get it sorted?

1 Like

Contact the store you purchased it from, let them know the details and see what happens.

I bought it directly from u-Tec

Hi. This is Christal from U-tec. Could you please provide your ticket number? So we could take a look.

Please feel free to contact us at (844) 439-8832. We are open from 7 AM until 6 PM PST Monday through Friday.

I’m still within the return window with Amazon for my lock. I’m about to pull it off my door and return it because I have also been given the shaft by support. I submitted a ticket and gotten no response. I call and the one time I could get through they said my ticket wasn’t “routed” correctly and that I should get a response in a couple hours. Guess what, I didn’t. Now trying to call back and I’m on hold endlessly until it eventually goes to their voicemail which I have also left with no response back. By Monday if I haven’t heard back, I’m taking the lock off and buying another brand that actually works.

2 Likes

122763 - Still waiting for a tracking number for a warranty replacement deadbolt.

THANKS FOR CONTINUING TO IGNORE ME. I’LL BE SURE TO LEAVE NEGATIVE REVIEWS EVERYWHERE NOW.

Incompetent, rude , unresponsive

1 Like

Hi Simon,

Sorry for the delay. I have already queried the warehouse about the tracking information of your deadbolt. Just as soon as I hear something, I will post it in the ticket.

1 Like

@simon3 We updated your tracking info. Please check your submitted ticket when you have a chance.