Customer service number 844-HEY-UTEC doesn't work

Anyone able to reach customer service with the 844 number? I’m calling on a Monday morning during business hours (PST) from the US, but it just beeps, never connects or rings, as if it isn’t a good number. Dialing 844-439-8832.

Hi @Smith11 this is Christal from U-tec. We just called you and left a voice message. Please feel free to call us back at 844-439-8832. Our business time is 7 am to 6pm PST.
Sorry for the inconvenience it has caused.

I’ve tried calling numerous times and it still doesn’t work.

@Quiles One of our agent just reached you. Please feel free to get back to us in the ticket. So we could send you the replacement ASAP.

I also called and it just bumped me to leave a voice message. Can any of your CS rep call me back? Thanks!

Hi Mendoza,

This is Christal from U-tec. We did called you back today and yesterday. Seems like you missed our calls. Please feel free to get back to us if you still need help.

When I call I get a message “sorry the number you dialed cannot be reached from your calling area”. I finally blocked the caller ID and got through. I have had to call many times because of all the problems I have had and I am on my 3rd lock but is not through any fault on my part and has been a big inconvenience costing me hours. I feel like I have been singled out.
I tried to submit a ticket through the website about the WIFI issue I was having with not being able to remote connect. I hit the submit button and it seemed to go through but I never even received the bot email that my ticket was submitted. At this point I am very angry with U-Tec.

I complained about this a year ago. Now that I need support again (the latest firmware updated fried my lock!) I am still having the same issue. I finally had to call using Skype. Everyone there just asserts that there is no problem on their side and does nothing , not even escalate it. IMO U-Tec support is really bad.

Hi, we are so sorry for that. l have replied you in ticket 139093 and please check it. We will help you to solve the problem as soon as possible. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact me.