U-tec APP cannot login on my iphone

I just bought the u bolt pro, however I cannot login U-tec APP on my latest iphone, I tried both on my fiber internet or data, what can I do?

Having the exact same issue. Just installed it went to the app kept saying failed to connect to server so I got on computer to create my account and now when I try and log into the app itā€™s just ā€œloadingā€.

Yes, that is my issue too! I wonder if the server is under maintenance or something then. Hope someone else can answer

Same. Went to create new account on iPhone and it said ā€˜Can not contact serverā€™. Created account on laptop now logging in just has ā€˜Loadingā€™ spinner.

I just installed my first lock, not a good look stumbling out of the gate like this.

Attempted to file a support ticket but when I hit the submit button, it just put me back to the main support page. No idea if it actually created a ticket. Ugh.

Same issue hereā€¦

The app is not working for creating an account (cannot connect to server) or when trying to log in (spinning wheel).
I was ultimately able to create an account via a web browser, which is how I can post this, but the app remains unresponsive.

I just bought two of these and cannot install them until I know this is fixed. I am wondering if itā€™s a bad sign and I should simply return them and get another make?

Just filed a second ticket, I think. Iā€™m not on Twitter but maybe someone else can tweet at them. Itā€™s been at least two hours. This is unacceptable for a product that you would imagine 95% of people are installing over any given weekend.

As a professional nerd, a tech-based company like this needs at least one person on-call at all times to triage tickets. Secondly, Iā€™d question their internal monitoring that a complete outage has been going for at least two hours with no acknowledgement.

The lock itself feels high quality, support/IT at U-Tec, amateur. So irritated right now.

Where to file a ticket? I didnot even know this functionā€¦

I tried again, and was able to login! I think their server might be down

Just retried and it seems that is back up and working. I do worry that there was no update provided here acknowledging an issue! A simple ā€œwe are aware of a problem and are investigating. Sorry for any inconvenienceā€ would have been good enough.

Problem solved, sorry for any inconvenience. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello. I have a same issue. I canā€™t install my U-tec on my iPhone. I donā€™t know what to do.