"Admin Login Failed"

U-tec sent some links and told me to figure it out myself. Anybody seen this error message and know how to fix? The time did not reset after Daylight Savings Time either.

I’m having the same problem so will be interested to hear if anyone has a fix

open app, setting ,click remove device,
reboot app ,add device ,and rewrite the same admin password.

Same issue here using the commercial Air platform online. Keeps giving me ‘administrator login failed -5’. Already reset it twice. Is retyping the admin password the trick? It pulled up the master code I used for my other locks. U-lok Bolt wifi btw

When I got this message, I deleted the device from the app and reinstalled it. That seemed to work.

Had this problem when i initially installed the lock and after deleting and reinstalling the app and lock on 4 different occasions it eventually settled down and worked perfectly for about 3 months. It then began giving me the admin login failed message again and Ultraloq have been unable to suggest anything to fix this. They now tell me the interior assembly needs to be replaced but despite telling me there is a lifetime mechanical parts warranty on the lock they now tell me that doesn’t apply because it was purchased through an Amazon seller. Seems ludicrous that a lifetime parts warranty wouldn’t apply to a lock regardless of what the supply route was, its not like its not an Ultraloq lock. Very poor after sales service