Smartlock WiFi - multiple issues (Battery life and Auto Lock)

I’ve got the Ultraloq Smart Lock with Wifi. The one with the keyhole and not the fingerprint.
There are a couple issues with it.

1. The battery life is terrible. I probably only use the door, maybe 5 times a week and it will be flat within 2 weeks. This is with both Duracells and Panasonic Eneloop Pros.

2. When I put the eneloop pros in, the battery cover has to be put on really specifically or it will lose connection and not power on. It’s very finicky.

3. The auto lock doesn’t work. It did very early on, but it’s just stopped working and I’ve reset it and re-paired the door sensor a couple times and it’s just not working.

Help!

1 Like

Hi Maurice,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused for you. This is not what we want our customers to experience.

A ticket has been created for this issue and our colleague will reply to you in detal. Please check your e-mail later.

Thanks for your understanding.

so…what is the status/solution here??? I have the same issue and creating a ticket doesnt resolve the problem.
Real lack of support, confirms I will not be buy the Lever to replace my Latch locks.

You have REAL problems with you Latch and Lever door know locks!! Too bad because I love your dead bolt locks, guess I should replace my doors with deadbolt holes…

Good luck. I have the embedded wifi version and have had terrible battery life. They’ve replaced the back part of the lock. Still lost batteries in weeks. Now they’ve pushed an OTA firmware update that they say will “solve” the issue. It’s only been a week, so I don’t know if it will work or not.

Same issue. Batteries drain after 2 - 3 weeks . On 2 locks I have. May be a firmware update as initially it was reasonable… Open ticket? Send replacement? New firmware. What is annoying is that there are MANY threads about this issues since many months and no action from the company.
And yes… auto lock is NOT RELIABLE… Cannot recommend.
Kindly advise.