Extremely short Battery Life - 3 -4 weeks

Have a U-Bolt Pro WiFi that is going through new batteries anywhere between 3-4 weeks. Seems to be better if I turn off Wifi but I think only for extends battery life for an extra week or so. Only 4 people in our family so I don’t think our usage is that high or out of the ordinary.

May I have a ticket opened?

Hi Tuo,

We are so sorry for this inconvenience caused for you.

A ticket has been created for this issue. Please check your e-mail for our detailed reply.

Thank you!

1 Like

Same issue here. We bought rechargeable batteries because they die so often in the Wi-Fi pro lock.

I have same issue! Could you help me?

I have the same issue as well.

Did you receive any resolution from their support team? I am also one of the victims (a.k.a. customer) and I am worried about my purchase now.

It took 226 days (7.5 months) before I changed the batteries in mine. I use Amazon heavy duty rechargeable batteries.

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issue for months now. It has become very frustrated. I’m the only one that uses the lock for it to drain in a few weeks. Am thinking this may be a device issue. Has anyone received any response/resolution on how to resolve this issue?
Thanks

I have the same issue. Just got the new wifi lock a few months ago and I have already had to change the batteries twice now.

Same issue, have gone through many batteries. I’ve turned off WiFi (even though the functionality is wanted), and it’s still chewing through batteries.

I raised a support issue, they said it was fixed in firmware 01.36.0023, however my lock has been using that for some time and is still chewing through batteries.

6000 lock/unlocks per charge is waaaaay over what I’m getting

Same issue. Batteries drain after 2 - 3 weeks . On 2 locks I have. May be a firmware update as initially it was reasonable… Open ticket? Send replacement? New firmware. What is annoying is that there are MANY threads about this issues since many months and no action from the company. Kindly advise.