Smart notification - battery level requests

Having a smart notification for low battery levels is a must. This is critical for making sure the lock doesn’t die from a low battery. My Old Kevo App would email me warnings and it was very helpful.

4 Likes

We will push the notifications if your battery status changes to “alert” (which means you should change your battery) . Didn’t you receive?
It sounds like email is a good idea. We will keep watching.

Sorry for the late reply, but I am not receiving any push notifications from my multiple locks for low batteries. I’ve had several die on me without warning. Are these notifications pushed to the cloud? Or do I have to be connected to the same WiFi network to receive them? When I manually check each lock it always reports medium, even with fresh batteries installed. thanks for your help.

@Carrie
I just had my battery die over the weekend and did not receive any notifications or email. It sounds like emails are not expected, but a push notification is (?).
Is there a setting for this? I don’t see a smart notification or any setting for battery notifications.
In any case, I did not receive the notification you mentioned for a low battery.

The “Owner” account gets push notifications, but not local admins. I have multiple locks at different locations. I am the “owner”, but my local managers don’t get notifications. If I could get email as well as have the ability to turn on/off push notifications in each users settings that would be great!

I get push notifications that my battery is low, but the battery status on the app still says medium. Which one do I believe? It would of course be ideal if these too things were aligned…