Phantom fingerprint unlock attempt?

Has anyone experienced their U-Bolt Pro attempting a fingerprint unlock on its own?

Recently, about 25min from the time of this post, my U-Bolt Pro Z-Wave attempted to unlock itself. I was close by and heard two beeps, while I was unloading the clothes dryer. I confirmed the attempts in the logs from the U-Tec app. There’s a wall between the U-Bolt and where I was, and the distance between me and the U-Bolt is around 4-5 ft.

While I was unloading the clothes dryer, there was static discharge happening but I don’t think that was the cause because of the wall and distance, however I can’t rule it out.

2 Likes

Hi@Cheung, our agent replied to you via Troubleticket, could you check again?

1 Like

Thanks, @Gilbert. I’ve responded.

I am having the same issues. I have it continually saying fingerprint attempt for 10 minutes straight and then it stops to about an hour and then starts again? What is the resolve for this?

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. It’s kind of alarming seeing the notifications. It only started yesterday and has been going on every few hours since. Usually bursts of 10 minute phantom fingerprint rage attempts (all failed of course). First time was two nights ago from 10:08 pm to 10:18 pm, then another 10-minutes of that from 11:10 pm. Then it started again yesterday around noon. Then today from 4 am or so.

Any help would be appreciated.

/EDIT: Have any of you resolved this?

1 Like