Notifications not working

I have 5 of the Pro Wifi locks installed on my building and I am not receiving any notifications from locks for low battery - door jammed - or left open. Except for a single lock that has only notified me of low battery and being left open. Why am I not receiving notifications from the other locks. I’ve discovered door jams without notice and had batteries die to the point where the lock stops working.
Not great when trying to manage multiple locks on one property.
Is there anything I can do to make sure these notifications are being sent to the app properly?

thanks,

1 Like

Hi James,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused for you. This is not what we want our customers to experience.

A ticket has been created for this issue, our colleague will reply to you in details. Please check your e-mail later.

Thank you!

I have also found that notifications randomly stop working on all my Pro Wi-Fi locks.
The very first thing I do when this happens is to check that the locks are connected via Wi-Fi and have good reception.

Despite this, this issue still occurs, and sometimes the notifications are delayed by as much as 10 - 15 minutes.

Perhaps this is a load related issue on the U-Tec backend / servers?

1 Like

@James9
Wait, you guys were getting notifications for deadbolt jammed!?
How does that even work? I want to get notifications for deadbolt jammed and low batt!

The same problem here.

And it’s doesn’t notify when someone open the door from inside.

With the auto lock function , it seem doesn’t good to have it , it shown on my app as lock while the door are open.

Agreed.

Sometime is take the half morning without any notification.