iPhone Bluetooth connectivity issues

Hello,

I recently purchased a Ultraloq Pro WiFi smart lock and was running through the setup on the app and received “Lock connection failed” error.

I have tried taking out the batteries, resetting the smart lock by holding the reset button underneath the lock with the tool it came with, restarting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling the app and have had no success and still receiving the same error.

See attached screenshot. Anything that I can do to fix this? Thanks in advance.

IMG_2523

I’m having the same issue on my iphone. We’ve tried an android phone and it works just fine. For some reason the Iphone won’t work. We have enabled bluetooth for the app as suggested but still no success.

Even after successfully setting up all we can do from iphones are lock or unlock after opening the app. Shortly after it times out.

1 Like

I have the same issue with it. Now my own master password only works by manually key it in to open, but the u-tec app does not work for me to lock/unlock or add user, activate/deactivate guests. Did something just happen to u-tec app over the weekend? Please help!

@Javier1 Dear customer, our colleague has replied in your ticket #227702; please check your e-mail later. Thanks!