Invited admins can't use app

I invited someone to be an admin about a 1.5 years ago who helps manage a shortstay apartment I own. A few weeks ago he started getting an error that reads “Notice - Admin login failed” whenever he would try to add a temporary user or see logs. I deleted his user on my app and readded it, he got the new invitation but the error remains. He has a Huawei phone.
He downloaded the app on his partner’s iPhone, and when he tries to add users or check logs he gets the error “Notice- The lock has already been initialized. Please delete it and re-add it to the app.”
I created a new user with a different email address and phone and installed on a different iPhone and invited myself as an admin. I get the same error about already initialized.
I don’t want to delete anything on my working app because I’m not geographically in the same location.
In the mean time, I can use the app normally as the owner.

I’m having the same problem, too. Messaged support. Unclear what the problem is or how to solve.

Ok good at least it’s not just us, thanks

l have replied you in the ticket #159160 and please check it.

I am the owner and admin. Getting message “The lock has already been initialized. Please delete it and re-add it to the app.”

All:

I recommend to be careful when dealing with support on this one (or any topic in general)

I made it clear in this post, and twice more in the ticket, that I do not have access to the lock because I’m in a different place (I explicitly said “I’m literally an ocean away”, which is true).

They still went and unregistered the lock from my account and merrily asked me to reset the lock and readd it to my account, which as you will all know, requires physical access to it. This means that right now no one can manage the lock.

I’m having the same problem too since a month ago, more or less. Thanks for your help because it’s a very annoying issue for me.

But for me, I can’t see the device in the Shared locations. The owner appointed me as an administrator. Thanks again for your help!

l have replied you in the ticket #159160 and please check it.

If this happens to you:

1. Stay away from U-tec support
  2. In your own time (lest tech support do it unrequested), do a factory reset on the lock and readd it to your account, that’s the only thing that worked for us.