Important notice about the release of U-tec App V2 official version

No it has not been solved. We are all updated to the 2.0 app version. None of us can connect to the lock. This was not happening yesterday. Please advise

1 Like

Okay, we will check this problem.

Appears that our bridge is having trouble now. Wifi signal and BLE are showing as failed, although connection to wifi is ok

Bridge firmware is still showing as 2.52

Yes, it was. They helped me fix it yesterday.

Could you connect your lock through wifi now?

No change, still not able to connect

Okay, we will check this problem.

Bluetooth connection also does not work?

I have bluetooth activated on my phone but unsure is it is working within the app. I am out of town so I’m unable to access the lock physically.

Sorry for the bad experience. We have planned to add this feature to the next version.

1 Like

I keep getting messages that the administrator login failed. I have reset the device several times, and the app works temporarily, but then disconnects. My wife completely lost her connection as well. We had no issues prior to the app update. We both have the most recent version of iOS, and we only have one device (UL3 2nd gen) with a bridge.

1 Like

Has anyone found a fix for the administrator login failed error yet? I’ve deleted my account and the app numerous times and have only got it to work for about an hour. Next time I went in I got the error again and I can’t do anything. I’ve tried calling but all I get is a busy signal. I’ve got the latest version of the app and an iPhone 14.

1 Like

I am having the same admin login error all the sudden. I use the U-Bolt Wifi lock for Airbnb and this is presenting a huge issue since I cant change the lock wirelessly and I am not able to return to the house at the moment. Please someone respond to my inquires and fix this issue.