Dead system after battery change

And now new battery changed last night and as up right now on the next day its said on the app half battery left!!!

@pham4 Our team replied your tickets 130379, please check your email again.

I also just got a low battery warning, changed the batteries, completely dead and unresponsive to anything (Ultraloq UBolt pro with Wifi)

@Hinman Please click here https://support.u-tec.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to submit a ticket directly

Same issue here. Just filled out my ticket. This has been the 3rd or 4th time something of this nature has happened. Just quits working.

I’m having the same issue. Replaced batteries and now lock is dead!! This is really annoying. How do I fix

I have the same problem, got a low battery alert, changed the batteries, a week later the lock just stopped dead, nothing works at all. Has support come up with anything yet?

I called support about the dead system after batterie change, they had me take out the batteries, unscrew the 2 screws, pull the lock off, unconnect the wire, then reconnect the wire and put it back together, once put back together i put the batteries back in and it came back to life, hallelujah…