Keypad stopped working after battery replacement

Over the winter, the batteries died in our Ultraloq WiFi bridge smart lock. It had worked perfectly since we installed it over one year ago. The batteries died over the past month (new in December 23).

I replaced the batteries with fresh AAs (Duracell Optimun). The lock connected to the bridge (BlueTooth) and my phone APP re-connected to the phone. I can lock and unlock the Ultraloq using the APP with out problem.

The problem is that the keypad no longer functions. The lights are out and none of the buttons work. The keypad neither locks nor unlocks the Ultraloq.

I checked the firmware and it is 02.26.0020. It indicated that this is the latest update.

What can I do to get the keypad functional?

Thanks,

SKU: UUL-U-Bolt-Pro-UB01
Purchased May 11, 2022
Installed May 2022

Over the winter, the batteries died in our Ultraloq WiFi bridge smart lock. It had worked perfectly since we installed it two years ago (May 2022). The batteries died over the past month (new in December 23).

(May 27, 2024) I replaced the batteries with fresh AAs (Duracell Optimun). The lock connected to the bridge (BlueTooth) and my phone APP re-connected to the phone via WiFi via the bridge. I can lock and unlock the Ultraloq using the APP with out problem. I tested the Geofencing and it works.

The problem is that the keypad no longer functions. The lights are out and none of the buttons work. The keypad neither locks nor unlocks the UltraLoq.

I unplugged the bridge. My phone connected to the UltraLoq via Bluetooth.

I checked the firmware and it is 02.26.0020. It indicated that this is the latest update.

(May 28, 2024) I disconnected the wiring harness plug from the indoor side of the lock. I reconnected the harness and made certain that the plug was fully seated. The fingerprint sensor works. I did not set it up, but is it beeps and the ring glows red. The keypad 1 through 0 and the UltraLoq button are still dead. There are no beeps and no lights.

Since the finger print sensor works, power is reaching the keypad side of the lock, however the keypad is still dead.

What can I do to get the keypad functional?

Thanks,

Hi, we have replied to you in ticket 217112. Please check your mailbox.