Big power draw from WiFi

So on my Ultraloq WiFi beta unit, I’ve had to change the batteries twice in 48 hours, which is absolutely ridiculous. Now in troubleshooting, I’ve reset the lock and readded it to my account but without activating WiFi or the door sensor, and only using bluetooth. If I don’t get a battery warning within 24 hours, WiFi is the issue, and you may need to stipulate “Lithium” batteries only, in these devices as alkaline doesn’t seem to stand up to the power demand of the lock. Also do note, that the router is within 10 feet of the lock, so struggling for signal is not the issue here.

1 Like

@Bondi ticket 97275 generated for you to solve the issue. Please check your email and reply to us. Thank you.

I’m having the same problem with Lithium batteries and unfortunate I don’t get a warning that the batteries are flat!
Kids come back home and they can’t get into the house. We’ve been having lot’s of problems with the Ultraloq combo I wouldn’t recommend it as it’s not reliable and false advertising regarding batteries last for what they clame on there website.

1 Like