App V2.0 - Auto Unlock

u_Bolt Pro with WiFi Bridge. Testing the new beta app (V2.0.3). I haven’t been able to get auto unlock to work. In the production app it worked “fairly” reliably, i.e. Home/Away detection always worked, the actual Auto unlock worked most of the time but sometimes required patience when approaching the door.

With the new app, even the Home/Away detection is unreliable. I’ve only gotten the notifications once even though I’ve left the area and returned multiple times. And the one time detection worked, the auto unlock did not!

P.S. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add the auto lock area detection notifications to the app log. Depending only on the iOS notifications makes troubleshooting difficulty.

1 Like

Regarding what you said “I’ve only gotten the notifications once even though I’ve left the area and returned multiple times”, I need to know if you are far enough away from the lock (hundreds of meters) , if you are not beyond the range, auto unlock may fail.

Yes, the non-detects I had definitely left the designated area.

The last few times I went out yesterday and today, both detection and auto unlock worked.

So it looks like things settled down.

I’d still like the app log to be more consistent about which events it logs.

Ok, we will keep watching. Thanks for feedback!

Hi regarding the auto-unlock: I do get notifications every time I arrive home, but the lock does NOT auto/ unlock!
Am i doing something wrong here?