What is the lifetime warranty on mechanical part that you no longer producing the lock?

What is the lifetime warranty on mechanical part that you no longer producing the lock?

May i know what is the expected life of Ultraloq? Do you need to replace your lock every 3 years if it started to fail.

The quality of the product is not very pleasing in that case.

Hi Community, how do you resolve this? Thank you.

I bought 2 of the lock and 1 has stopped working with electronic part still functioning. I am in Australia where there is official store on Amazon which i bought it from. The response from the support as below, I am not convinced.

Sorry for that. The lock has been stopped production for quite a long time, and there is no spare part that can be provided. We can only replace the whole lock, while the regulated time for replacing the whole lock is limited to 18 months. The time has been exceeded, so we can’t replace the whole lock for you at this time.

@Yung_ching Hi Yung, we have contacted you in ticket #231375, please kindly check your e-mail.

@Yung_ching Hi Yung, we have contacted you in ticket #231375, please kindly check your e-mail to find our detailed response. Thanks!

Any more feedback Support?

Got an email and no further follow up for shipping the replacement?

Please respond. Thanks.