U-Tec U-bolt pro wifi log issues

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the log? I’m running an android Samsung S22 Ultra (and before that, a Samsung Note 10). Same issues on both. App is updated and software is latest firmware.

When I open the APP and go look at the log, most of the time it only shows 5 items, even if the lock was used 20 times. Also, while every user has a name, it does not show who used a password. If I change the date to a previous date, it will still show only 5 items for that date - again, far short of how often it was used. If I go back and forth to different days and return to current day, it will sometimes show , but not all, the activity today (or other days). Even when it does, it shows “unlocked via password” on some lines, but does not show WHO unlocked it via password (everyone has a name). Ideas?

This problem has been located, the update on this issue will be included in the next release, within May most likely.

Yes, same problem on s22 ultra AND Iphone ios… they have been saying app will be updated since January. Ots now July and one of the most important reasons I pirllurchased the lock was because od the log. It does not work!

It’s now November, is this issue ever getting fixed? After 5 years, I’m seriously considering moving on to another lock manufacturer… I have a U-Bolt Pro WiFi, and the log only shows the 5 most recent entries, instead of populating the list with everything for the time period selected… it will even show some from the previous day, when I’m only able to select one day… this bug REALLY needs to be fixed, as it defeats the purpose of having a smart lock… I’m running all updated soft & firmware, on s22 Ultra and Android 13… PLEASE HELP!

1 Like

Agreed. Same issue. Wifi pro, 3 locks. Same issue. No way to pull the rest of the log in. One trick that does work, but is a PITA is to use calendar to go back one day, then scroll through that entire day until you get to current.

Really needs to be fixed.

It has never been fixed

Maso, let me confirm the issues. Sorry for the inconvenience. The main ones being the clicking on the calendar does nothing and only 5 recent entries, no name next to entry using code? Can you please try going into your Google Play Store and trying this new Beta? It’s called U-tec Home Beta. I’ve had much more success navigating the logs with this version compared to the current app. However, it is a Beta so temper your expectations. Maybe use it for log and other features not working on the current app. Let me know the results. Thanks.