U Bolt Pro log isn’t populated

I have two U Bolt Pro locks, in different homes. I just noticed that the logs for each lock have no entries (app says “Empty log”), so I’m not seeing any record of my locks’ actions.

The logs were working fine some time ago, but I couldn’t say how long ago because I haven’t looked in awhile.

I’m using latest iOS apps (same issue exists when accessing locks from iphone or ipad). App version is 2.0.9 (updated in AppStore 3 days ago).

Firmware is O2.26.2020.

Any ideas why this isn’t working?

1 Like

Hi,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused for you.

A ticket #131045 has been created for this issue. Please check your e-mail for detailed reply.

Thank you!

i’m having the same problem as well

Same issue with me too. The log seems to show all lock and unlock status from using the app but only a few when done manually

Mine not working either, was the solution found?

Same problem, could you help me to fix it?

I have had this issue for a long time. Created case and they blamed my wifi then my phone. My work around has been go 1 day before you want to look at logs once it loaded keep swiping down to pull in more events until you can see what you need.

I am having the same issue as well. I have 3 different locks and can not view any of the log history for any of them. Can you please advise?

Do you also get nothing in your logs when connected via Bluetooth. Try restarting your phone right next to the lock then pull logs.

New owner here and I was confused to open the log and get Empty Log, and then I found it apparently was Empty simply because there were no unlock/lock actions yet today. Have to select another day to see. Odd behavior for sure.

I unplugged all bridges and restarted. It fixed the issue. Thanks for the follow up!

hate to ask a silly question, but what is a “bridge”

I’m having the same issue. Open to check my log and says empty. Checked several days back and same notification for all. Please help.

I’ve seen that problem since installation. The log reports empty, but if I go back to the status page and check the log again the entries are there.