Constant Notifications of Manual Lock/Unlock

This has been happening periodically for a day or so at a time- constant “door is manually unlocked” then “door is manually locked” notifications (every 1-2 minutes). I can hide the alerts if I’m away from home but it seems to be draining the batteries too. If I take the batteries out and replace it will fix it for a few days or a week but then back to the same again. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

*The door is not actually being locked/unlocked

I would do a factory reset of the lock (before you do that, delete the lock from your app). This is essentially rebooting the computer, always a good fix when a computer acts abnormally. Good luck.

Thank you for your message. Our dedicated support team will reach out to you soon to help you resolve the issue. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Hopefully you found a solution but this exact same thing just happened to me and I was about to break the lock off the door because of how annoying it was.

I changed the batteries, no resolve… upon going through the app I came across my lock ‘log’ and noticed that there were hundreds of ‘fingerprint unlock failed’ logs… I’ll attach a pic.

Anyways I took a cloth and rubbed the fingerprint sensor really clean and pressed it in and out a few times. Did the trick within seconds. Somehow maybe a partial print or something got stuck on the sensor and essentially it was just continuously thinking someone was trying to unlock it.

I hope this helps someone else because I didn’t see this answer anywhere in all my searching!
IMG_2580

@James3 We have created a ticket#225992 for you. Please check your e-mail for detailed reply