bridge malfunction with wifi

I have a bridge that I can rarely access remotely. Always poor signal from both wifi and Bluetooth to the lock. I have several security cameras via wifi that are always available even though they are farther than the router bridge. Is this bridge any good?

2 Likes

Hi, we have replied you in the ticket #140991 and please check it.

Bridge probably failed like mine. You will be on your own if its older than 12 months—thats how they dealt with me. Poor service

How can you tell if the bridge has malfunctioned? Mine is usually yellow, and it blinks green. That’s probably indicative of a malfunction. Any way to reset it (aside from pushing the button for 10-15 seconds, which doesn’t seem to do anything)?

Mine is in this same bad state, i.e. Wifi light is yellow but blinks green quickly every ~2 seconds. Eli at U-Tec support just told me it is likely defective and would need replacement. I don’t knowof any other method to reset it (but maybe someone else has, say, taken it apart?).

Mine is less than 2 years old, but still outside the 12 month warranty period. Very disappointing. Imagine if all our Wifi appliances died in less than 2 years! Unacceptable.

1 Like