Apple Watch app doesn’t connect

With the development of the phone app, I hope a new Apple Watch app is coming. I have the series 8 and lever lock. Every time I try to use the watch to unlock the handle it times-out because it cannot connect.

It may be that your lock Bluetooth is not activated. Please try to delete the lock and reconfigure it.

I think Bluetooth is fine. I can connect/control the lock from the iPhone app. The problem is my watch doesn’t connect to the lock.

1 Like

My watch doesn’t connects either.

My Apple watch connects - can lock/unlock from watch. Lock is the Pro, z-wave. Using AW Ultra, 9.2; phone using Utec app, 2.1.0 - using the beta testing version, so that may be your issue?

Just purchased the U-Bolt Pro WiFI. Installed and everything seemed to work but super slow. Updated the firmware on the lock, it failed the first couple times because Wifi is pathetically weak on the lock, I had to move the access point within five feet of the lock. Now the uloq on the apple watch says no data. The phone app seems to work. I tested bluetooth and that is working. I have rebooted phone and watch, still no success. The only option I see above is to remove the device from the app and reinstall. Does anyone else have any suggestions. I would rather return this and buy another brand than to have reinstall devices, users, finger prints etc. It also lost all the finger print data after I upgraded the firmware. I am very underwhelmed by this product, not sure why so many good reviews unless they are planted.