Ability to Change Email address

It would be helpful to be able to change the owner email address connected to the lock. While changing one’s email is not a frequent event, it does happen from time to time. Right now it appears there is no way short of resetting the lock to factory defaults and establishing a new account with the new email. Then reconfiguring the lock all over again.

1 Like

Yeah, like a snooze that you can set for a certain time period would be great

1 Like

Got your message, Peg.

4 Likes

I agree. I added my utec to my rental and added the landlord as a user. However, Ive moved and want to make him the owner. Is there not a function to allow this?

1 Like

The question was made 1 year ago, and, so far, no changes… I also need to change my email. It’s weird nowadays an app without this simple feature.
By the way, imagine you used a professional email (not my case) and you get fired… No more access to your emails…

There is so much wrong with this (the inability to change the email associated with one’s account) that I don’t know where to start. Calls into question the wisdom of buying two of these locks with the idea that more purchases would follow.

C’mon U-tec, fix this NOW! PLEASE!