Where is the documentation?

Ok, community, help me out, please. I recently purchased 3 Latch 5 locks for our American Legion building. I manage our rental program. I have several renters who rent often and I intended to give them user access to the locks. I would really like to give them the option to set a lock to PASSAGE, but have not been able to find any documentation about which roles have PASSAGE access. Is it limited to ADMINs? What is the difference between Users, Managers, Staff, and temporary users? A very detailed documentation document would be very helpful while setting up users and devices, instead of having to experience an issue and then go looking for an answer in the FAQs. what have you all found to be most useful for documentation? thanks in advance.

@Bill7 Our colleague will reply to you in detail. Please check your e-mail later. Thanks for your understanding.

Hey, Eli!. You think he is the only one with these questions? Why is customer support so damn secretive. TELL EVERYONE you idiot. It shouldn’t be a secret .

@Evenson Hi Evenson,
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Only the owner and admin users can set the passage mode. For the difference between each user type, you can refer to this article: What’s the difference between Owner, Admin, Normal User and Temporary User?

I hope these articlets will also be helpful:
Setting Up Ultraloq Latch 5 Series by the U-tec App
Installation Guide for Ultraloq Latch 5 Series

Thank you!

1 Like