We are Recruiting for U-tec Beta Group(Long Term Effective) ✳

I just got the survey email a second time after having spent some time filling out the first email survey.

@Frank Can you confirm you got my response?

I didn’t save my notes but put some time into it.

yeah, got your message, thanks

Yes
How awesome. Can’t wait

I have a long history doing beta testing in hardware, software, and electronics. I love improving accessibility and making general products allow people with disabilities to lead more independent lives. I hope that I am accepted into this beta testing program. It looks like a great opportunity on some incredible smart devices. My door Ultraloq locks have been invaluable in helping me manage my house while out of town and gave my late husband who was a high quadriplegic more independence and safety.

2 Likes

It seems a lots of experienced beta testers here. What is the possibility of getting the new inexperienced testers getting picked? :disappointed_relieved:
Hope to see the newer testers getting chances too.

1 Like

Here’s hoping I get picked! I have a strong technological background and plenty of beta and alpha testing experience.

Sounds like a great opportunity. I’ve submitted an application.

Just submitted, Extremely excited at the possibility of playing with new tech.

Any updates on the next round of beta testing? I am honestly super excited to see what’s coming next!

I gave up on that hope already.

I’m sure there’s a ton of people willing to test devices. Give them time to select a group : )

1 Like