ULTRALOQ U-Bolt Pro WiFi Deadbolt Sticking

Just got one of these to replace another lock. Just installed it. Went well. However, out of the box, the deadbolt is sticking. The motor cannot fully lock/unlock the deadbolt. It does this even when the door is open (deadbolt isn’t misaligned).

I have no idea why this is happening or how to fix it. Hoping someone here may have some ideas…

Thanks.

@Rick4 Please check your updated ticket #178802 when you have a chance.

I am having the same issue. The motor on my lock is not strong enough to open and close the deadbolt. It only makes it halfway. This is happening when the doors is wide open and not trying to engage with the door frame.

I am also having this issue.
I can’t seem to load the fix that the helpdesk gave to the first post in this thread

I had the same issue out of the box. I put some silicone grease on the dead bolt and didn’t torque the lock down so tight with my drill. The lock is working fine now for 5 days. Only thing not working is remote management.

Has anyone been able to resolve this one? I’m having the exact same issue with my new Pro Wifi. I’ve confirmed the bolt assembly operates fine out of the box and once installed in the door. The bolt still smoothly locks and unlocks when the exterior assembly is attached (both with the keys and simply using my thumb and index finger to rotate). It still works fine once the interior mounting plate is installed.

It only becomes tough to lock & unlock once the interior assembly (the motor piece) is connected to the interior mounting plate. This happens no matter how tight or loose the screws are: D (interior mounting plate) and E (interior assembly to mounting plate). It is almost like the weight of the interior assembly is causing additional stress/friction on the bolt mechanism.

I believe I was able to solve the issue. It appears to be (at least in my case) a fine balance between the weight of the interior assembly and the torque on the various screws. If I push up on the interior assembly before tightening the screws it resolves the issue. I’ve had it working without issue for about 6 days now. I did notice the two lower holes (left and right sides) on the interior mounting plate that are not used for anything in the instructions. I wonder if these are optional to add additional support screws to keep the assembly from sliding down and creating that friction/torque.