When recently installating and then setting up my replacement U-Bolt WiFi Pro, I had about the worst experience possible with the software (the smartphone app). Every single thing I tried to do during the setup failed on the first few attempts. I kept getting ‘Admin login timeout’ notices in the app. I also encountered many, many ‘Fingerprint registration failed’ messages during setup. The U-Bolt WiFi Pro also became completely unresponsive to any input (phone, fingerprint, physical buttons, anything) twice during the initial software setup process, requiring me to remove batteries and reinstall to get it responding again. The doorjamb lock position sensor also seems to not work at all now. The app seemed to recognize it during the setup process, but the ‘Auto-lock’ feature is not working AT ALL. I think you guys have maybe disabled it within the app… why not add a note to the app or grey out the feature? Makes no sense to disable functionality and then give the user no idication as such. Back to the terrible setup process though… the app was failing on everything I tried to do on the first or second attempt. Add a user… failed. Add a fingerprint, failed. Add a second set of fingerprints after finally getting one finger setup… failed. Adjust settings for the lock, failed. I must have restarted the app a dozen times in trying to initially configure the lock settings and add my basic group of various users. I don’t believe I’ve ever had a worse iniitial setup experience with a piece of software and hardware… and I’ve had some doozies. You guys need to put a LOT more QA time into your setup process. The bluetooth communication between the devices seems flaky and the software seems super easily confused. I found that it was pretty much impossible to add a fingerprint and then immediately add another one. It would pretty much always fail. I found that I had to totally back out of the lock and start over if I wanted to program a second fingertip. Please put a LOT more time into testing the initial setup process. What should have been a pleasant and enjoyable 10 minutes or so, ended up taking me numerous restarts and probably close to an hour. Simply rediculous! Very poor software programing!!!