U Bolt Wifi goes dead very quickly with regular batteries

Our Ultraloq Smart Lock runs the battery down very quickly. We are using duracell batteries. Any advice would be appreciated.

Same here! Batteries last 2 or 3 days. Tried everything suggested but no improvement. Can’t do anything if batteries die except use key. Had to remove and replace with another brand.

Then it is probably not the batteries but the unit itself. My Duracell batteries last for almost a year, even with a bridge attached. Locks and unlocks automatically and set to unlock automatically upon arrival to the house.

1 Like

I agree with Spurs… Same here for two months until support had me trouble shoot and found the base as defective… Now the same batteries last over 2-3 months

@Spurs @Kinh @Trevino Please click here to submit a ticket directly

My wifi pro has acted up wrt battery life since I got it. A few days ago, I turned wifi back on to update the firmware. I then turned it off again. My lock now works intermittently, and battery indicator says “medium”. I know that when it reads medium, it will stop working soon. This is my second u-tech wifi pro. I’ve now purchased a Schlage Encode plus to replace the u-tec. I’ve had it with this company.

I have 5 locks from the company and in the last 2 weeks ALL started doing the same thing- batteries drain in 2-3 days.
Last one batteries replaced less than 24 hrs ago and already indicated low which means will be drab before the end of the day. Software updated, strong wifi. This is creating issue with my Airbnb tenants .