Notification when door is locked or unlocked for all users

The app is only showing notification for pre-configured users (done manually).

I would like to get notified for all users.

Me too. I want to get notified anytime anyone unlocks the door? I don’t like having to set up an alert for every new user. It would be more useful if it just notified me when ever the door was unlocked and by whom.

1 Like

I’d also like to know , for manual unlocks, if it was unlocked / locked from the inside or outside. And I’d like the option to require the fingerprint or code to lock. So I know who is and is not locking the door.

I have issues where I’m not always notified every time a user with a smart notification has unlocked the door. Fey are you not experiencing this your smart notifications when unlocked by specific person? I also create a smart notification for every user and would prefer having 1 rule that covers every unlock event.

I 2nd knowing if the unlock was from inside vs outside. Unfortunately my lock (Pro WIFI) and likely all there deadbolts lack physical sensors that would be able to differentiate a keyed entry vs an interior thumb latch. Because of this it’s theres no chance of ever getting this with current hardware.

U-Tec. Maybe consider a future design where the interior thumb latch is metallic and capacitive sensing(Like my grandma’s old touch lamp) so the lock can then tell the difference between unlocking via inside vs exterior.