Child Lock from the inside of the door

I would like to request that the smart lock add a feature called child lock which can be set for the inside of the door so that toddlers can’t just turn the handle to open the lock. If this can be done using software, Ultraloq will be the FIRST SMART LOCK in the industry to have this feature and its sales will increase dramatically as there are a lot of parents like me who would like to have the child lock option for a smart lock for our doors, especially the front and back doors so the kids can’t just open it and go out !

Hi Adapa,
This is the first time i have heard of this child lock feature request. I will make a poll on this soon. Thanks for this unique idea.

4 Likes

I’m also looking for this… i have a 20mo old who can already unlock it

2 Likes

I am as well. I know as parents we are always on the look out for our kids but there will be one of those times when were not looking (that split) second and someone knocks the door, that our son would just unlock it and open it. If here could be a software feature where we can prevent the the lock from turning from within, (via the app) this would be very useful for us parents. Thanks U-Tec, i have 3 locks and they all work great and love all the features, and especially this one if it could be made possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Frank, is there any update or progress on this request? As I mentioned if this is implemented, this lock will be the first in the industry as none of the smart locks have this feature and a lot of parents really need this to prevent our toddlers from just opening the lock from inside and going out the door!