Auto Lock Timer - too short!

Is there any possible way to make the auto lock timer more than 5 minutes? Sometimes I will be going in and out to unload things and it is dumb to have to unlock the door every 5 minutes. It would be great to see this go to an hour and let the user decide.

I was just coming here to post this comment. We have a dog, and sometimes he wants to be outside for 10 or 15 minutes. It’s really a pain having to unlock the door every time we come in. We love the door being autolocked though! Please extend this timer.

I usually control this programmatically via my smart home software, but it doesn’t currently support the zwave integration. This would be a great short term fix while we’re writing that integration.

I agree on flexibility defined by the user. But really sticking out your finger and touching the lock is too much hassle? I don’t get it.

I agree with the poster. The time needs to be longer. Why not have a scale we can dial in?

I would like to set the time to lock. 8:00, 9: 10:00 pm or whenever i want it to lock

All,
Thank you for your suggestions. I will send them up the chain for consideration if that hasn’t been done already. Thank you for your support.

William