All the Integrations with Ultraloq

Ultraloq now works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Apple Watch and SmartThings. Z-Wave smart lock also launched. What could be more for you, please tell us.

Open api so a home assistant integration can be made

4 Likes

Edge Z Wave Drivers for Deadbolts was released with Smartthings on April 28, 2022, was wondering why Ultraloq didn’t make that list. The command classes are present for a generic deadbolt, but the edge driver doesnt recognize the fingerprints, I’m guessing.

I hope you can give some type of updated information with this.
Ultraloq U-Bolt Zwave Deadbolt with smartthings.

Ring integration is a must. Those who have a Ultraloq and a Ring doorbell camera, usually have them both on the front door. It would be great to see who’s at the front door, and open the deadbolt without leaving the Ring app.

I think having a well documented, open and extensible API allows your tech partners, as well as your prosumer customers to create custom integrations. This allows u-tec to save time building out an integration list. All you would have to do is ‘validate’ the integrations.

I love APIs, they automate my life. I personally use Home Assistant to weave the fabric of my smart home. I was surprised to learn that U-tec didn’t have any official or unofficial (HACS) integrations. I had to integrate into SmartThings/Alexa (both worked) then bridge that into Home Assistant.