Ultraloq Air Product Experience Officer is Recruiting Now (Longtime use without subscription)

For STR. Integration with AirBnB and other property management platforms would be great.

• The biggest advantage would be auto generating new codes for each guest.
  • Having AIR send the code using a message through the appropriate platform.
  • Allow admin to choose for AIR to generate random code or use last x digits from guest’s phone number.

Would love to join the BETA testing program once it goes live. I have 6 new locks in my building and managing them individually via the phone app is the one area that gives me pain in using this system. Otherwise it’s been working really well. Thanks.

1 Like

I manage 10 short term rentals for a small business and that is likely to grow. As I integrate u-bolt wifi into our units I would welcome the opportunity to be on a beta team of users.

Tried to request to be an Ultraloq Product Experience Officer, as I have significant QA experience, but the form is not available online. Has it been withdrawn or otherwise?

I would love to participate in the beta.

Qualifications:

• 26 years software development with heavy UI/UX experience
  • I currently manage 13 U-Bolt locks (all w/wifi) with 25 users that require access to multiple doors at two separate properties.

My biggest issue with the locks has been user management, given that the app is designed such that a lock has users, but users do not have locks, requiring me to re-add each user for each individual lock. This creates a nightmare scenario for some people that have access to all of our locks when they leave, because we need to edit the access of each lock individually, rather than simply changing a user account to apply which locks they have access to.

1 Like

The recruitement is over already.