Official Announcement: Ultraloq Air is Now Released

We are thrilled to announce the official launch of Ultraloq Air, a cutting-edge solution designed to revolutionize lock management. Ultraloq Air offers a range of powerful features that enable efficient control and administration of multiple locks through a web-based interface. With its user-friendly design and advanced functionality, Ultraloq Air is perfect for various applications such as short-term rentals, long-term rentals, corporate settings, and real estate management.

Key Features of Ultraloq Air:

1. Seamless Web-Based Management: Enjoy the convenience of managing multiple locks effortlessly through a user-friendly web interface.
2. One-Touch Locking and Unlocking: Gain instant control over your locks with a simple click, providing convenient access to authorized individuals.
3. User Backup and Management: Easily create and manage user profiles, granting or revoking access as needed. Effortlessly maintain an up-to-date record of authorized users for enhanced security.
4. Remote Group Control: Simplify lock management across multiple properties or locations remotely, saving time and effort for property managers and administrators.
For more information, visit: ULTRALOQ Air – U-tec

To help you make the most of Ultraloq Air’s features, we have prepared a comprehensive programming instruction guide. Visit the following link to access the Ultraloq Air Usage Tutorial: https://support.u-tec.com/hc/en-us/articles/16961908694041-Ultraloq-Air-Programming-Instruction

We value your feedback and strive to continuously improve our products. If you encounter any issues or have suggestions for new features, we encourage you to utilize the Ultraloq Air dedicated section within our Community platform. Engage with fellow users and our support team to address your concerns or submit your ideas for consideration. Alternatively, you can reach out to our customer service team directly via the following link: https://support.u-tec.com/hc/en-us/categories/17980074647321

At Ultraloq, we are committed to providing innovative and reliable solutions to simplify your lock management experience. We are confident that Ultraloq Air will exceed your expectations, empowering you with seamless control and administration of your locks. Upgrade to Ultraloq Air today and unlock a new era of convenience and security.

Thank you for choosing Ultraloq!

Best regards,
U-tec Product Team

2 Likes

Setup implies that lock control can be either trough the app OR Air, but not both. Is that true?

Air looks like it has some interesting features, but not worth it for me to sacrifice mobile app control to port my locks to it.

1 Like

You can still control the lock on the phone and web, but you can’t manage users on both platforms.

States for Australia are:
Australian Capital Territory
Tasmania
New South Wales
Victoria
South Australia
Western Australia
Queensland
Northern Territory

So to add a fingerprint for myself I need to have two different app logins? I see the ability to add a fingerprint within the app but it keeps failing to connect and I can’t think of any other reason than the switch to Air :confused: