About the ULTRALOQ Air category

Meet and discuss Ultraloq Air, a web portal to manage smart locks in an efficient and secure way.
A brand new way to manage the locks is coming soon. Please keep up with the update in community.

Any update on release date? My reason for picking you guys was becasue I saw this feature would be coming soon. I just purchased a building and I’m installing your products all over the place but need to be able to manage it more effectively.

1 Like

Hi - I am also wondering about this. I need to give a comanager access to the locks I just installed and never realized it would be such an issue. I don’t particularly need all the bells and whistles of AIR, but just something like the app that I can view from the web.

Hi, I also became a customer based on this announcement and just installed 7 of your devices in my new construction that was built to be a vacation rental. Most important for me is being able to sync all deadbolts/levers across the system and apply different people’s codes & fingerprints (guests, employees, contractors, owners) to allow certain people blanket access to certain doors & other people temporary access to certain doors. Having to enter a guest’s fingerprint in 4 different locations on the day they arrive is not practical.
Thank you!

Hope you all have been using Air to your satisfaction. Please let us know of any deficiencies and features wanted. Thank you.

William