U-Bolt Z-Wave Pro with Hubitat useless?

I just purchased this lock based upon its well rounded feature set, specifcally integration with Google assistant, smartphone control from anywhere and share access remotely.
I have successfully paired the lock with the zwave hubitat .
It appears that the only functionality of the zwave hub is lock and unlock.
Am I missing something here (user error) or is this false advertising??

• Unable to add device to Google assistant (although account is linked)
  • Users don’t sync from u-tec app to hubitat lock code manager app
  • hubitat lock code manager app can create users (admin) and sync to u-tec app, but unable to change user type in the u-tec app.

As of today, yes. But in my case that is it what I was looking for.

In my case I am OK to use an app for managing users.

I’m learning basically the same thing you did. Or coming to the same conclusions. Z-Wave version is extremely limited, and does not integrate with google (via a hub) as advertised. I’d love to hear if there is anyone who has had success with this, but I don’t think there are enough users of the z-wave version using hubitat and google and this forum. Would love to hear from U-Tec as well, as they claim it works with google.

I just installed my Ultraloq Pro Zwave to replace my old Yale zwave deadbolt. The Ultraloq is amazing with its fingerprint reader, but I’m very disappointed to realize that the zwave integration seems very limited. With my old Yale deadbolt, I could manage user codes directly in Hubitat. I could also know in Hubitat who had just entered their code. This is important for my automation logic. Currently Hubitat only has access to lock/unlock and read battery level. This is very disappointing for a new generation deadbolt. Does U-Tec intend to improve this aspect or will I have to look at another model of deadbolt that has true Z-wave capabilities?