Order of multiple locks

Is there a way to rearrange the order of the locks in the app? I have multiple locks but use some much more than others and would like to put them at the top of the list but don’t want to delete them and start over to do so. Is there an edit list function or drag-and-drop feature that I am missing?

We are working on this feature, please keep watching

You used to be able to drag and drop the lock listings around within the app to better organize them top to bottom… but U-tec decided to take this app feature away some time ago. Not sure why such a needed feature would be removed. Wish they would hurry up and put it back. I also have several locks listed within my app and would really like them to appear in a more logical order top to bottom.

U-tec has not implemented this function yet, we will launch it as soon as possible

Well, it’s been almost a year since my last post complaining about U-tec removing the drag & drop to rearrange locks feature. The response from Carrie on the Product Team was “we will launch it as soon as possible”… and yet a year later and we still don’t have this simple feature back. WHY? What is taking so long?